Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Well well well Mr. Stairmill, we meet again.

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Got up again this morning to hit the cardio up!! Thanks to my Mother & another who text me early to ensure Im up and working towards my goal. It feels good to have support and encouragement. I know somedays I really want to hit that snooze button and stay in my comfy bed. They remind me that not only am I in this for myself, but for others. I didnt really realize that even though I dont think its a big deal what I do, to me its just my life and I dont see living any other way, some look up to me for motivation, ideas, or just to possibly compare workouts/diet. I constantly look up to those that enagage in the same lifestyle no matter their rank or status. Anyone that can dedicate themselves to something 100% and cut out anything that keeps them from achieving that goal inspires me. Im finding a greater appreciation for other sports, activities, careers etc. Motivation is found in numerous places. take some time today to look around for motivation in things you might normally find motivation in. Maybe a friend that overcame a tough situation, a touching story on the news... etc...

My trainer posted this quote on her page and I really liked it!

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”

Last year was a tough one. Not only for myself but those that I worked with, friends of mine, and my own family. I come to realize quickly that after the money is gone, after the trips, clothes, eating out, what really matters in life is surrounding yourself with people that love and care for you. People that make you feel special and that you make them feel the same. I didnt have a lot of money, but it was more than I had ever had in my life. At the end of the day, when it was all gone, I had focused so much on work work work and making $$ that I had no substance in my life. Hardly any friends, family thousands of miles away, stress levels through the roof! Dont get me wrong, I wouldnt take back the past few years if someone PAID me but I learned soo many valuable lessons.

Money can always be earned, but you'll never be able to replace true friends and family that love you no matter what! Lifes too short, so do what you love & forget all else.

Cardio went quick today. Got in 30 min on the stairmill & headed home to down meal #1!! Soooo yummy..... I took a pic so you guys can see. I love my first meal its by far my favorite. :)

Wanted to send my mom love today as she meets with my father to finalize the divorce. Its one step closer to her being able to be free and be a better person! love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment