Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Oh My Quad!

Happy Hump Day everyone!! Hope all is well & you are all one step closer to your goals.

This morning woke up about 7am, made my 4 egg whites with 1/2c oatmeal. Of course I watched Keeping up with the Kardashian's as I munch down my first meal. Usually I wake up, take my fat burner and head into the gym for round one of cardio but Today it was BJJ at 8am.

Today's class was more technique than just live rolling, but I still got a good sweat in. Im going to go back tonight and get some kickboxing in just to make sure I got my cardio on for the day... plus I got new handwraps I need to try out... & there's always some good motivation there.

Second meal was 1/4c oats, 4 egg whites, 1/2scoop of High 5 pine/ban with one strawberry cut up & topped with spray butter!! Sooo delicious. After that I headed out to get my nails done.

Cant wait for tonights class then relax time!!! Its my day off of weight training, I need some R&R my QUADS ARE KILLING ME!!!!! I CAN HARDLY WALK STRAIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment